Dear Klix Clients,
First and foremost, we hope that you are all safe and well. As many parts of the country are now under various forms of self isolation or sheltering in place by order of your local government, we are now finding ourselves in unchartered waters. With many salons already closed for several weeks we understand that many of you are concerned about your move-up appointments being cancelled. To try and get you through to your next appointment, we have some suggestions that may help you.
EXTENDED CLIENT HOME CARE FOR KLIX CLIENTS:
Be gentle, be gentle, be gentle.
- Eliminate any undue tension on your extensions.
- Shampoo as infrequently as possible and use dry shampoo as an alternative.
- When you need to wash your hair, be as gentle as possible and air dry your hair.
- Avoid blow drying your hair with a brush and pulling on your extensions.
- Wear your hair in a loose braid or ponytail like you would for bedtime.
- Contact your Klix Certified Stylist immediately if you notice any damage to your natural hair or are experiencing any issues. We have informed them of our emergency removal options that they can discuss with you on your specific situation
Obviously, everyone’s health is the most important thing right now but we can appreciate a hair emergency better than most. Your stylist is missing you something terrible right now but they also have families to protect, just like you. We hope that this helps you through to your next appointment but if you are having a true emergency, please reach out to your salon or stylist directly for further advice.
We wish you all well and your stylist can’t wait to get you back in their chair!