Only 60 minutes to longer, fuller, thicker hair.
Minimal Maintenance. Lasts for months. 100% virgin Remy human hair.
- Non-damaging to your hair and uses no heat, glue or tape.
- Only 60 minutes to longer, thicker hair.
- Stylists are certified in hair matching, application and removal.
- Trusted by over 500 stylists and thousands of clients for 10 years.
- 24 colors — highlights, lowlights and ombre’s.
Extensions that last for months
- Simple 60 minute application process.
- Beautiful human hair that can be used on most hair types.
- Requires no heat, no glue, no tape and no removal chemicals.
- Extensions last four to six months.
- Re-touching only takes 30 minutes.
Perfect for adding highlights, lowlights, volume and length to your hair.
- Available in a wide range of colors for highlights, lowlights, rooted and ombre’ effects.
- Your certified Klix stylist will help you choose the right color (or colors) for the perfect look.
- Packages of one, two or three colors means perfect color blending.
- Availble in 18 and 22 inch lengths.
- Klix are made from the finest quality 100% virgin Remy human hair with the cuticle left intact. Each strand of hair is individually hand tied to the weft maintaining the hair’s natural cuticle direction.
- The weft is attached to your hair with silicone lined micro-links that protect your hair.
What others have to say:
I started using Klix about five years ago and they are by far one of the best I’ve come across. The time it takes to put a set in for a guest can’t be beat. Once clients see the way they mesh, blend, feel, and look…they love them. The fact that they do not damage the clients existing hair is also a huge selling point, as a main concern is the quality of their natural hair before and after extensions. I have also had three sets myself…and will continue to use them. The new colors are great too.
— Candice Collins at Salon Lofts, Stylist and Klix user
Tell Your Stylist You Want Klix:
Enter your mobile number to get a link to share with your stylist. This link will give them everything they need to know to get Klix certified.
© 2020 Klix Hair Extensions | U.S. Patent Numbers 7,753,057 B2 & 8,336,559