How to Get Certified
In just one day you can
become a Certified
Read below to learn about our KlixKIT,
class locations and class pricing.
For licensed cosmetologists only.
In class you will receive your own personal klixKIT which includes:
- One full package of 18” klixTENSIONS that you will apply to your model during class. Please note that you need to bring your own model to class.
- One klixPAX – a sample package of klixTENSIONS which is a great sales tool.
- Klix color swatch ring.
- Opening and closing tools.
- Pulling needles.
- Klix Comb Klips – 4 pc. set in a zip up case (clip to your tray to hold Klix Hair Extensions).
- KlixSTIX – used as a link filler if needed (klixSTIX is not a glue).
- Klix messenger-type bag with pockets for all of your tools and hair.
- Klix cutting cape.
- Klix alligator clips – 4 pc. set
- Klix User’s Guide.
- Instructional DVD – great to use for a refresher course.
- Promotional DVD – to play in your salon.
- Free downloadable and customizable pre-designed marketing materials.
- Marketing materials: Client pamphlets, pamphlet holder, mirror and door decals.
- Your own personal Klix ID# which grants you access to our “klixTENSIONIST’s Only” website and Facebook page.
- *Five hour hands on training course. (*Class length is approximate and may vary depending on class size and learning curve)
- Pricing and revenue scenarios.
- Free listing on the Klix Salon Locator.
Ten Year Anniversary Special!
To celebrate our Ten Year Anniversary we will help finance the cost of the class as you gain new clients! A deposit of $375 will hold your place in class. The balance of $375 is payable in 5 small installments of $75 on the first of each month AFTER you take the class! The full class price is $750.
- Only licensed cosmetologist’s are eligible to register for our classes.
- All stylists are required to bring a live model to class.
- Some restrictions may apply to certain class locations.
- Class dates and locations are subject to change.
- Class size is limited so we suggest that you sign up as early as possible.
Hold a Private Class at your Salon
We can travel to your salon to teach a private class for between 4 to 6 stylists. We will be more than happy to work with you to coordinate a date and time for class. The class price does not change for private classes.
Please call 877.289.5549 to ask about holding a private class at your salon.
Only licensed cosmetologist’s are eligible to register for our classes.
Call us to sign up for one of our classes or to schedule a private class at: 877.BUY.KLIX (877.289.5549)
Read what some of our Certified klixTENSIONIST’S
think about Klix
“I’ve been using Klix in my salon (with great success!) for over five years now. It’s a time-saving and economical solution that I can confidently recommend for 90% of my clients who love the simplicity in application and maintenance. Their sales and customer service team is outstanding. I highly recommend Klix – as a stylist and as a client.”
— Lindsay Mills-Steffe
“As an extension wearer along with being a stylist I have found Klix to be the safest method of hair extensions to date. No glue, no heat, no damage and the quality of hair is exceptional. My clients absolutely love this brand and the ease of how fast the process is. It doesn’t hurt that the customer service is beyond amazing as well. I’ve been using Klix now for 6+ years and never looked back!”
— Lisa Smolensky